In this assignment, you will create your own exam questions from the courses materials found in Unit 1-4. Instructions: Your questions must meet the following critera: Based on the course materials from Units 1-4. You must create 12 questions, 3 from each Unit. Questions must be well-thought out and pose a challenge to the test-taker. Question format must vary.
Your questions may be in the following formats:
Select all that Apply
Matching (each matching group counts as one question)
You must provide the correct answer.
You must provide an explanation for the correct answer.
You must provide a resource citation supporting your correct answer
Your submission will be in a Word document. Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write
Please see below the units with the categories to create questions. Please create a question for each category. It should be 3 questions created per unit.
- Mars Model
- Dissecting an Organization
- Organization Behavior Explained
- Global Trends
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Hofstedeâ€™s Six Factor Theory of Culture
- Emotional Intelligence
- Perception in a Organization (The Perceptual Process Model)
- Determinants of Personality
- The Creative Process (Five Stages)
- Expectancy Theory
- Motivation Needs and Theories