Think back to the writing activities and assignments you have completed in your academic courses throughout your life. Consider the different skills and strategies you have had to apply to successfully complete these assignments.
- Describe a particular writing activity or assignment you have completed.
- As you relate the activity, use vivid and memorable language.
- Share one strategy that helped you complete the assignment.
- You might share a strategy related to time-management or productivity, or you might focus more on steps in the writing process.
- Identify a lesson you learned about your writing skills and your relationship to writing while working on that assignment.