What are different types of essays that should be known by every student? What are the different types of essay structures? If you are surfing the browser with such major concerns, then, somehow you have landed on the perfect informative piece. Well, to know the types of essays every student needs to know, let’s delve inside the following segments one after another.
Let’s go through the knowledgeable journey!!
Here we go!!
What Are Essays?
Well, let’s get a quick sneak peek over the meaning of the essays. So, the essays are the long form writing assignments that influence or inform the readers about the peculiar topic.
It is of the essence to know which kind of essay to apply to present the message to the readers in the best way.
The essay could be better configured and more bespoken to the readers, whenever you choose the type of essay that is most applicable to the topic.
What Are The Basic Essay Structures?
Well, the essay structure has a lot to create with the way you have demoed your logic as well as ideas in the essay.
According to the Bachelor Print, a groovy essay structure should also utilize the active voice. Along with this, it should end up with the opinions that are centered to sum up the aforesaid thoughts.
Additionally, in the concluding paragraph, sum up the information in such a way that the readers could experience the ground that is based on the subject.
Well, according to Harvard University, the basic structure of every essay consists of three major parts. These are:
Types Of Essays
According to Custom Writing, throughout the academic journey, the student is being asked to submit the different types of essays. Somehow, most of the time, it takes the time for the student to grab some major information on the same.
Therefore, to make the journey easier for every student out there, it is the time to discover the different types of essays every student needs to know.
For that, let’s dive into the following table.
|Analytical Essays||Informative Essays||Cause & Effect Essays||
Cultural Identity Essays
|College Application Essays||Political Essays|
|Compare & Contrast Essays||Narrative Essays||Research Papers||
|Critical Essays||Exemplification Essays||Reflective Essays||Expository Essays||Definition Essays|
It was simply a gist of the essays. But, it is the time to jump into the following segments that will help you in discovering these types of essays in detail with examples.
Moreover, the mostly used types of essays every student needs to know are:
- Narrative essays
- Descriptive essays
- Expository essays
- Persuasive essays
So, why not let’s discuss the same in detail? So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive in!!
Well, let’s start with the narrative essay. It is a type of essay that prompts a short memoir. Also, in this, you associate the personal experience in a few pages.
Hence, this experience could be anything.
Here are the Narrative Essay Example:
- An experience that put you in danger
- A time you made friends in an unusual circumstance
- Why knowing your culture is important
- A time you had to deal with bullying
- A tough decision you had to make
On the other hand, the descriptive essay also seems closer to the narrative essay in regard to how you apply the imagery extensively in the writing. Hence, it can set you up for producing the fiction.
So, in the descriptive essay, you can depict the attributes of any place, thing, or a person and could convey the meaning as well as symbolism with the words.
Here is the Descriptive Essay Example.
- Describe your favorite place.
- Explain your favorite person.
- Describe an object that is special to you.
- Explain your oldest memory.
- Describe a peaceful place that you’ve visited.
The major purpose of writing the expository essay is to inform. Hence, the genre offers the readers to form his own opinion after looking at the equal as well as well balanced analyzed writing of a subject.
Therefore, the expository essays leave the readers with a huge amount of the statistics, illustrations, and facts.
Here are the Expository Essay Example:
- Teen pregnancy: is it the norm?
- How do you understand the ‘code of ethics’?
- Can the World Health Organization actually cure ‘incurable’ diseases?
- Harry Potter: Consequences of being the chosen one
- Analyze the effects of Queen Victoria’s reign
On the other hand, persuasive essays are meant to change the mind of the people who are already well enlightened with the subject or the topic.
Hence, with a persuasive essay, you can persuade the reader with a sound argument that is further backed by the facts or data.
Here are the Persuasive Essay Example:
- Why is it better to be moral than immoral?
- For what should you consider studying online?
- Why should you not worry about procrastination?
- What a lack of sleep can do to your body and mind?
- Why do cybernetic prosthetic have a great future?
Apart from the above-mentioned types of essays, you can also check out the other options to enhance the writing styles.
If you are looking for the perfect platform that could help you in writing all such types of essays, in that scenario, you can successfully proceed with the Essay Writing Expert.
Well, the platform will help and allows you to get the following assignments with the help of an expert or professional.
- Exhaustive essay.
- Longest essay in the world.
- Analytical expository essay.
- Analytical interpretive essay.
- Types of essays worksheets.
- Types of essay quiz.
- Memes about writing essays.
- Which type of essay relies on sensory and feeling words?
- What type of student am I essay?
- Types of essay PowerPoint presentation.
- Example of analytic rubric for essay.
- Article essay pt 3.
- Aristotle as a critic essay.
- Write an analytical essay in which you analyze and evaluate.
- Example of analytic rubric for essay.
- HL essay IB English rubric.
- School uniform argumentative essay.
- Write my ESL critical essay on hacking.
- Argumentative essay graphic organizer for high school.
- Argumentative essay cyber bullying.
- 9th grade argumentative essay.
- Why abortion should be illegal essay?
- Writing research based informative essays about language.
Hence, if you want your project to be done with the help of a professional, then it would be beneficial for you to connect to the platform and gather more grades.