- Journal Article 5.1: Bormann, K.C. and Rowold, J. (2016) â€˜Ethical leadershipâ€™s potential and boundaries in organizational change: a moderated mediation model of employee silence,â€™ German Journal of Human Resource Management, 30(3â€“4): 225â€“245.
- Journal Article 5.2: Haney, A.B., Pope, J. and Arden, Z. (2018) â€˜Making it personal: developing sustainability leaders in business,â€™ Organization & Environment. DOI: 10.1177/1086026618806201
This weekâ€™s journal article focus on the how positive team culture can correct the impact of lagging leadership creativity. Additionally, we discussed how digital transformation leaders in regard to artificial intelligence (AI). After reviewing the reading, please answer the following questions:
- What is your definition of AI? Please explain.
- What is your opinion of AI, is the technology currently available? Why or why not?
- Please note at least four AI technologies, explain if they are truly AI or something else. Thoroughly explain your answer.
- How is AI perceived as different in various industries and locations? Please explain.
Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.The paper should meet the following requirements:Â· 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)Â· APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.Â· A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Donâ€™t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.Note: This written assignment is a REQUIRED ASSIGNMENT it is worth one-hundred (100) points. You are required to answer the questions as stated in the assignment question in order to obtain credit for the assignment by the due date. If you do not complete the assignment by the due date, you will receive a zero (0) for this assignment. There is a grading criterion associated with this assignment. Your work will be compared to otherâ€™s work, using SafeAssign for plagiarism, so please note that copying other peopleâ€™s responses will not be tolerated.